Pikia Forums

The 2D MMORPG of the future

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-09 01:41:10

Blankie

Pikia Mac Client

Hello, I have recently downloaded the client for mac but i cannot seem to figure out how to enlarge the client screen or enter full screen mode. I see the setting/option for full screen, but it is not a clickable option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 2018-07-09 22:52:45

Grant
Administrator

Re: Pikia Mac Client

Hi Blankie,

Fullscreen support is currently not configurable from inside the game itself. The demo client is still in development, so we are just focusing on the core game features first before adding graphics options and other extras. I realize if you have a retina screen it makes the client very very small, and the only way to make the window larger would be to temporarily lower the resolution of the Mac display.

#3 2018-07-14 19:48:53

Blankie

Re: Pikia Mac Client

Hey Grant,
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Right on, I definitely understand. I just wanted to see if there was an option that I had missed. I went into the config file in the /data subfolder and was able to increase the size of the window but wasn't able to scale the GUI with it. I don't mind having to drop the resolution to play either. Thanks again!

Board footer