Pikia Forums

The 2D MMORPG of the future

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-09 00:56:50

Hayden
Administrator

What would you like to see in Pikia?

As the title says, post your random ideas here. Who knows, maybe we might like it and implement it.

#2 2016-07-09 20:44:33

Nojiko

Re: What would you like to see in Pikia?

Less invisible walls and tiles or at least hints as to where they are located instead of having to smash my face into every wall on every single map.

#3 2016-07-11 03:47:04

Grant
Administrator

Haha, yea I suppose it's fun the first time you find one by accident, but then you start looking for them everywhere. tongue

Instead of completely invisible paths and entrances maybe maze-like paths would be better. Aspereta had a few I remember.

#4 2016-07-17 02:29:49

Beowulf

Please, no invisible maze Slime Kingdom. Probably the thing I hated the most about Asp.
If you guys are contemplating classes and such, remember to give Healers something to help them progress on their own. Really sucks having to struggle through the leveling/grinding process on something that can only swing it's 2 damage hammer.

Vanilla Asp: Deana (Magus)
Asp Private Servers: Beowulf (Warrior), Kotama (Priest, Magus, Rogue)

#5 2016-08-08 18:21:55

Celes

I noticed a severe lack of Red Pandas and Red Panda theme'd content in both Aspereta and Illutia. I would like to see the implementation of Red Pandas in the game with possibly one, if not several, Red Panda theme'd areas and side quests.

As a side note, it is not required, but I would also like to see Red Pandas involved in the main storyline as well. Thank you.

#6 2016-11-28 05:25:26

Maser

1. Sold requirement map access
2. Sold denial map access(which would mean separate entrances from the beginning when issues arise, such as AD2/3)
3. Sold range requirement party access(at most within 75m)
4. Ability to unbind items at a cost(gold/sold/both)
5. Maps with sensible purpose(wtf was Paradise. Everything there tried to kill us. And the AD's were only tied together by name, wtf were they, and wtf was Savvy's, were they zombies? Also, wtf was Slime Kingdom all about and why were those secret passages the worst thing since ever? Also, what the hell was with the Naga's? Where did they come from? Also, wtf was Punchy. I mean literally, what WAS he? No storyline explanation on anything at all)

That's all I got for now.

Aspereta - Maser, Reeco
Illutia - Atrerius/Maser

#7 2016-11-30 03:11:43

DragonKnight

Healing that doesn't give the priest carpel tunnel. Less punishment on exp for grouping, seemed a bit high on Aspereta and Illutia.

Aspereta:Dragonknight
Illutia:Dragonknight
Oh I guess my sig isnt really needed lol.

#8 2016-12-09 14:29:00

Knighty

Would love to see a game like aspereta... so many i knew include me, wasnt that into illutia.. And would be awesome not to see more then 4 classes... and kinda the same spells and how to get em stronger with more sold like aspereta.. not like illutia plz ):
But anyway ill be waiting to hear when its playable.. see ya on.

Board footer