Pikia Forums

The 2D MMORPG of the future

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-21 19:45:35

Maser

What are you playing?

Just looking to interact with ya'll while we test Pikia.

I'm currently into League. Have been for a few years. Don't care for ranked, though I do watch LCS. Been wanting to try out Overwatch but I gotta justify the moneez. Got a wife and kid to put first,ya know?

Just got Killing Floor 2 on Steam, so I'll be around on that. Btw, you can add me on Steam Maser070 <-- those are zero's

What else....Been looking to get into emulators again. Probably some N64 stuff. Definitely SNES stuff. Any good controller recommendations?

What are you playing?

Aspereta - Maser, Reeco
Illutia - Atrerius/Maser

#2 2017-01-22 08:16:09

Grant
Administrator

Re: What are you playing?

Besides developing Pikia... Hayden got me to start playing Shenzhen IO on Steam which is pretty fun (although kind of a niche genre). I'm also debating finishing "Zelda: Skyward Sword" because the new Zelda game for the Nintendo Switch reminded me I still haven't beat it, haha.

Is anyone here preording a Nintendo Switch?

#3 2017-01-23 09:33:45

Hayden
Administrator

I played a little bit of Battlefield 1 over the Christmas period. Little bit of Shenzhen IO as Grant mentioned. And a little bit of Rust.

Controllers.. probably the Xbox 360 controller with the wireless adapter for PC, since it's supported by basically all games. Not sure about the Xbox One controller as I don't have one. I've got a Steam Controller too but I haven't used it too much so not sure about it. I think the Steam controller takes a bit of getting used to since it's a bit different, and I just haven't played enough with it.

#4 2017-01-29 22:50:58

Maser

I checked out ShenZhen and it was definitely a niche game. Its no wonder you guys like it though lol

Anyone else here play League? How about some other MOBA's? I'm always looking for folks to game with big_smile

Aspereta - Maser, Reeco
Illutia - Atrerius/Maser

#5 2017-03-26 21:57:33

Maser

Did anyone get Breath of The Wild? I've been watching Twitch streams of it and it looks awesome!

Also shoulda put this in here

League ID:
Trigger070

Aspereta - Maser, Reeco
Illutia - Atrerius/Maser

#6 2017-03-27 17:42:48

Grant
Administrator

A lot of people where I work bought a Switch along with Breath of the Wild and they really like it. I'm waiting until Nintendo works out the hardware issues with the Switch. I figure they will have a discounted holiday bundle around Christmas... maybe I'll get one.

Board footer